VENDOR COORDINATOR CONTACT: email@example.com
NOTE: The Holiday Craft Fair will be held in the new Commons area in the main building, NOT the Cafeteria. As we are in a new space this year, the “Same as last year” booth placement is not an option. Electrical outlets and wall space are limited and will be allocated based on completed registration, including payment.
We will be following, at a minimum, all guidelines and rules recommended and mandated by Local, State, and Federal governments.
Please consider that the following safety protocols may be in effect while deciding if you do want to attend.
1) All patrons, vendors, visitors, and volunteers will wear a face covering that completely covers their nose and mouth. The face covering must be constructed of a material sufficient to prevent droplets from spreading. No lace or mesh-like masks will be accepted and a face covering.
2) All patrons, vendors, visitors, and volunteers will be encouraged to wear gloves to minimize the amount of human contact on surfaces and goods.
3) Building / Room capacity will be adhered to.
4) If still recommended, the Boosters will have volunteers sanitizing high contact surfaces, not to include any vendor property or goods.
5) We may assign Vendor check-in/setup times to avoid clustering of setup crews.
6) We are still making a determination about serving food. We may invite a food cart or two to setup in the parking lot.
Information & safety guidelines are subject to change.
WHEN: Saturday, December 4th, 2020 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
WHERE: Tigard High School Commons (we will not be in the Cafeteria)
COST: $50.00 (non-refundable*) Fee per 8’ X 8’(approximate) SINGLE booth space, additional booth $45 per space. Credit Card Payments will incur a $2.00 service fee.
One (1) Donated Item ($10-$15 retail value) from your shop for Raffle Drawing.
DAY OF EVENT SCHEDULE:
7:00 AM – Vendor check-in & set up. THS Band Student Volunteers will help unload if desired.
9:00 AM – Doors open to the public. Please ensure setup is complete.
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM – Everyone is enjoying the event.
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Tear-down & clean up your booth space; ALL spaces must be cleared out by 5:00 PM
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE AND REMEMBER:
**Last years vendor’s registrations are given priority until payment deadline date.
**New vendors will be put on a waiting list.
**Handmade items only. This bazaar is a celebration of creativity from our community. No multi-level sellers.
**No Tables, Lighting, or Equipment will be provided
**If Electricity is Required for Booth Space, Indicate on registration form.
**Bring your own power extension cord.
**NO NEON SIGNS ALLOWED
**Do not Tear – Down until 4:00 PM.
**All space must be cleared out by 5:00 PM SHARP
Online (includes a $2.00 processing fee):
Mail a check payable and mail to:
THS BAND BOOSTERS
PO Box 230349, Tigard, OR 97281
w/memo on check: Craft Fair (Your Business Name)