Date(s) - 10/27/18
Categories No Categories
Save the Date!
The Festival of Bands is a high school marching band festival and is the NWAPA Championship that the Oregon Marching Band has the pleasure of hosting in Autzen Stadium. Open to the public, the Festival of Bands is an exciting day of fun, family-friendly entertainment. For participating bands, it’s an opportunity to perform truly breathtaking shows in a college stadium.
Here is some of the info for this weekend.
Parking lots open at 6:00AM
Tickets sales start at 8:00AM (or online )
First performance is at 9:00AM
Tigard performs at 10:18AM
Spectator Parking is $5, cash only. Ticket Prices are: regular $15.00, students/seniors/veterans $10. 5 and under are free. 5+ ticket package: $8.50/ticket. Programs will be $5.
Directions to Autzen Stadium
• Take exit 194B to merge onto I-105 W/OR-126 W toward Eugene
• Take exit 2 for Coburg Rd toward Downtown
• Keep left at the fork, follow signs for University of Oregon and merge onto Coburg Rd
• Turn right onto Country Club Rd
• Turn left to stay on Country Club Rd
• Turn left onto Club Rd
• Turn right onto Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
• Turn right onto Leo Harris Pkwy Destination will be on the left
Below are the facility & parking maps so you can see where Tigard’s camp will be, plus other useful links.
Parking Map & Area Map: http://nwapa.net/wp-content/uploads/3.ParkingMap.pdf
Parking Instructions: http://nwapa.net/wp-content/uploads/4.ParkingInstructions.pdf
Event Performance Schedule: https://contestdynamics.com/printschedule.php?EventID=49
Tigard Schedule: https://mckeesfabulousforum.blogspot.com/p/october-27.html
U of O Festival of Bands Page: https://omb.uoregon.edu/festival-of-bands/
Host Unit: Oregon Marching Band
NWAPA Event Page: http://nwapa.net/event-detail/?eid=33