Date(s) - 11/02/19
Save the Date!
The Festival of Bands is a high school marching band festival and is the NWAPA Championship that the Oregon Marching Band has the pleasure of hosting in Autzen Stadium. Open to the public, the Festival of Bands is an exciting day of fun, family-friendly entertainment. For participating bands, it’s an opportunity to perform truly breathtaking shows in a college stadium.
NWAPA Event Info: Schedules, Maps, etc… (updated as info is published)
UO Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/452355868701499/
Here is some of the info for this weekend, subject to change.
Parking lots open at 6:00AM
Tickets sales start at 8:00AM (or online (fees apply) )
First performance is at 9:001AM (tentative)
Tigard performs at 10:06AM (tentative)
Ticket Prices: regular $15.00, students/seniors/veterans $10. 5 and under are free. 5+ ticket package: $10/ticket.
Directions to Autzen Stadium
• Take exit 194B to merge onto I-105 W/OR-126 W toward Eugene
• Take exit 2 for Coburg Rd toward Downtown
• Keep left at the fork, follow signs for University of Oregon and merge onto Coburg Rd
• Turn right onto Country Club Rd
• Turn left to stay on Country Club Rd
• Turn left onto Club Rd
• Turn right onto Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
• Turn right onto Leo Harris Pkwy Destination will be on the left