Date(s) - 08/24/18
Tigard High School Cafeteria
There will be music, provided by YOUR STUDENTS! We will be in and around the cafeteria. Park in the swimming pool parking lot (not the blue spaces) and the extra gravel parking on the soccer fields.
Shortly thereafter, we will eat in the cafeteria!
Then we will have a meeting where you will meet your Band & Auxiliary Booster Leadership Team, learn more about the upcoming wonderfulness that is the band & auxiliary program, and have the opportunity to vote on the 2018-19 budget.
Other things to do at the meeting:
– Order Band Jackets
– Pay band & auxiliary program dues (see Welcome Letter & Fee Coupon)
– Sign up for stuff
Burgers/dogs & drinks will be provided. We ask each family to bring other food items and have a break down by last name listed below.
What we need from Parents/Guardians:
- Please bring a dish or item based on your students last name.
- A-G – Salad
- H-L – Fruits & Veggies
- M-R – Sides (chips, snacks, dips, etc)
- S-Z – Desserts
- Your student (they will already be here because this is the last day of band camp)
- A couple of grill masters and folks to help set up. 5pm should be plenty early. If you’re willing and able to help, please let us know!
- Donations or a Sponsorships from your company/ employer for the paper tableware we’ll need to serve the food. Please email email@example.com if you’d like to learn more about the benefits of a Corporate Sponsorship!