Date(s) - 08/04/19
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tigard High School
Clean, unbroken, ready to sell DONATIONS gratefully accepted and may be tax deductible (check with a tax professional). Start saving your stuff!! We also will need a lot of STURDY, STACKABLE BOXES THAT CLOSE OR HAVE LIDS!
We really appreciate your donations but please do not bring us things that are broken, incomplete, or dirty. This is a fundraiser to support the Tigard High Band program and we do not have the resources to clean or repair items or the funds to pay to take things to the dump. Thank you.
DOWNLOAD the flyer to share with family, friends, and neighbors. Print extra copies to post around your neighborhood, at work, stores (ask first please!), etc…
The Garage Sale will be on August 16th & 17th at the Church of Christ on Durham Rd from 9am – 3pm. Learn more!
Our donation drop off location will be returning to Tigard High! WooHoo. Student (gravel) lot or SE corner behind the pool side lot.
THINGS WE NEED! Clean & gently used items placed in BOXES…
• Clothing, shoes & household linens. Please put in garbage/plastic bags. See below.*
• Furniture in good condition, good repair, vintage etc. We cannot sell cribs, car seats or mattresses.
• Accessories – jewelry, purses, belts, etc.
• Sporting Equipment – bikes, golf clubs, snowboards, etc.
• Household goods, kitchen items, appliances in general working order, etc.
• Electronics – in good working order please. Flat screen LCD, LED, Plasma TV’s & Monitors, but no box TV’s or CRT monitors.
• Toys, games, stuffed animals, puzzles, etc.
• Xbox / Wii / PlayStation / Switch Games & Accessories
• Blu-Ray, DVD’s, CD’s
• Pictures, frames, decor, vases, craft materials, etc. (No candles please, they melt in storage.)
• Gardening supplies & tools, other tools, etc.
• Clean Pet supplies
*Please put clothing, shoes, & linens in PLASTIC GARBAGE BAGS, separate from other items. (Clothing, shoes, linens go to Value Village and we are paid by the pound.)
Cannot Accept or Sell:
• ANYTHING DAMAGED OR BROKEN!!!
• Chemicals & Cleaning Solution
• Opened or used makeup, perfume, etc… (collectable decanters, like from AVON, are OK)
• Car seats
• Box TV’s
• Large Computer Monitors
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! If you’ll be in a band class, marching ensemble, color guard or drumline you and your parent/guardian should be signing up!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.