Date(s) - 12/04/21
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tigard High School Commons
Please see Covid-19 Precautions and Information at the bottom of the page.
Vendors: Vendor registration is still OPEN for this year! Get more information here!
Just in time for the Holidays! There will be a wonderful selection of hand crafted items to purchase from more than 50 amazing vendors! Raffle Drawings every 30 minutes OR MORE!
At our concession stand we will be serving coffee, hot chocolate, soda and water as well as snacks like pastries, candy and granola bars.
The craft fair will be held in the newly built Commons area in the main building of Tigard High. We will not be in the cafeteria.
Wreath, Swag, and NEW Cedar Garland PRE-ORDERS are open!!
Holiday Wreath and Swag Sale – Pre-order for pickup at the Holiday Craft Fair.
Orders are due by November 15th, 2019.
Turn them in to the THS Main Office, Kati McKee, Jim Irving, the Black Box, or you can Order Online.
Same great prices as last year!
20′ Cedar Garland $30
Bows not included.
Proceeds Benefit Tigard High Bands, Color Guard, & Drum Line programs.
Covid-19 Precautions and Information
We will be following, at a minimum, all guidelines and rules recommended and mandated by Local, State, and Federal governments.
Please consider that the following safety protocols may be in effect while deciding if you do want to attend.
1) All patrons, vendors, visitors, and volunteers will wear a face covering that completely covers their nose and mouth. The face covering must be constructed of a material sufficient to prevent droplets from spreading. No lace or mesh-like masks will be accepted and a face covering.
2) All patrons, vendors, visitors, and volunteers will be encouraged to wear gloves to minimize the amount of human contact on surfaces and goods.
3) Building / Room capacity will be adhered to.
4) If still recommended, the Boosters will have volunteers sanitizing high contact surfaces, not to include any vendor property or goods.
5) We may assign Vendor check-in/setup times to avoid clustering of setup crews.
6) We are still making a determination about serving food. We may invite a food cart or two to setup in the parking lot.
Information & safety guidelines are subject to change.