Earn money for the program AND your favorite student!
Benefit is a mobile phone payments app that funds through everyday transactions. You can easily use the Benefit app while checking out in-store or online. Paying with Benefit is faster, safer, and more rewarding than traditional payment methods. Each purchase earns between 2% – 20% of the transaction total.
Learn More, Find Tutorials, & Download the Benefit Mobile App here:
After installing the App select the Tigard High Band Boosters as your beneficiary.
Go to Beneficiaries then Non-Profits and search for and select Tigard High Band Boosters. Then select the Scrip Program Campaign and add your Student Name to who you are supporting.
- You earn more if you link a Bank Account vs a Credit Card.
- Most retailers have a minimum purchase amount that is displayed when you start the purchase process.
- Most retailers accept the digital gift card right from your phone but some retailers, Safeway and Albertsons stores, require an emailed and printed gift card.
- One account per household makes setup and earning easier!
The Tigard High Band & Auxiliary Boosters can purchase physical Fred Meyer / Kroger gift cards at a 5% rebate through their program. Our total order minimum is $500. Orders are due the 10th of each month and will be placed the following business day. During this time of craziness, we’ll determine a pickup time & location OR deliver the cards. Cash or Check payment must be received prior to receiving orders.
How the funds are distributed.
80/20 Rule: 80% of the funds go to an eligible student, or the Tigard High Band & Auxiliary Boosters if no eligible student is designated. The remaining 20% goes to Tigard High Band & Auxiliary Boosters General Fund. The 80/20 split will be calculated after paying the Benefit Mobile check processing fee, currently $1.00.
Jim Student earns $20.00 from Scrip. $16.00 is deposited into Jim Student’s account, the Boosters keep $4.00.
Benefit Mobile will send an eCheck to the Band Boosters on or about the 20th of each month that earns $10 or more. If less than $10 is raised the funds will rollover to the next month. Scrip funds from Benefit Mobile will be distributed to Student Accounts within 10 business days* of receipt from Benefit Mobile.
Funds from Fred Meyer Gift Cards will be distributed to student accounts within 10 business days* after the order is placed.
* The 80/20 Rule and distribution time will be reviewed periodically. Notification of changes to the Program will be announced at Tigard High Band & Auxiliary Booster meetings.