Date(s) - 08/12/18
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Twality Middle School
DONATIONS gratefully accepted and are tax deductible. Start saving your stuff!! We also will need a lot of STURDY, STACKABLE BOXES THAT CLOSE OR HAVE LIDS!
DOWNLOAD the flyer to share with family, friends, and neighbors. Print extra copies to post around your neighborhood, at work, stores (ask first please!), etc…
The Garage Sale will be on August 17th & 18th at the Church of Christ on Durham Rd from 9am – 3pm. Learn more!
Due to the remodel at Tigard High our donation drop off location will be at Twality Middle School.
THINGS WE NEED! Clean & gently used items placed in BOXES…
• Clothing, shoes & household linens. Please put in garbage/plastic bags. See below.*
• Furniture in good condition, good repair, vintage etc. We cannot sell cribs, car seats or mattresses.
• Accessories – jewelry, purses, belts, etc.
• Sporting Equipment – bikes, golf clubs, snowboards, etc.
• Household goods, kitchen items, appliances in general working order, etc.
• Electronics – in good working order please. Flat screen TV’s – yes, but no box TV’s.
• Toys, games, stuffed animals, puzzles, etc.
• Xbox / Wii / PlayStation / Switch Games & Accessories
• Blu-Ray, DVD’s, CD’s
• Pictures, frames, decor, vases, craft materials, etc. (No candles please, they melt in storage.)
• Gardening supplies & tools, other tools, etc.
*Please put clothing, shoes, & linens in PLASTIC GARBAGE BAGS, separate from other items. (Clothing, shoes, linens go to Value Village and we are paid by the pound.)
Cannot Accept or Sell:
• Car seats
• Box TV’s
• Large Computer Monitors
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! If you’ll be in a band class, marching ensemble, color guard or drumline you and your parent/guardian should be signing up!
Email email@example.com with questions.