Earn money for Disney, Fees, etc…
Wreaths, Swags, and NEW – 20’ Cedar Garland (great for decorating at home, office, or businesses).
Pre-order by Nov 15th for pickup at the Holiday Craft Fair at the THS Cafeteria on Sat, Dec 7th from 9AM – 4PM
For each wreath, swag, or garland your student sells, they will receive $5 into their student account.
Pickup a form in the band room, at the main office (reception), or print a form / order online here: http://bit.ly/BANDWREATH
Turn order forms with payment into Irving, McKee, the Black Box, or the Main Office.
Holiday Craft Fair Info: https://www.tigardhighbandboosters.com/events/holiday-craft-fair-wreath-sale/
– Vendor booths still available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Student booth available. Ask McKee.
– Volunteer Signup: https://signup.com/go/UkQonHD
– Who: All Band Class, Marching Ensemble, Drum Line, and Color Guard students and adults.
– Setup: Friday, Dec 6th 3:15PM – 5:00PM (or so)
– Event: Saturday, December 7th 9AM – 4PM (volunteer shifts start at 7AM)
More upcoming events: https://www.tigardhighbandboosters.com/events/
Tigard High Band & Auxiliary Boosters